Call to Order
- Meeting called to order at 7:05PM by President
- Last meeting minutes approved by vote of members present
- 1st lease payment of $500 made 12/5
- Mowing bill of $980 paid 12/5
- AMA Charter renewed $90
- $3775.68 in checking
- 10 – 15 members not paid
Safety Report/Field Maintenance
- Civic Center flying going well, just be cautious and advise to aircraft too large for the space when spectators present
- Scott S and his two kids (Not at meeting)
- Dennis Tiggleman (Future member)
- Jim Zeitlow passed away on 2/24
- Weak Signals RC Show in Toledo is coming up in April. Very worthwhile if you have the time to go to this.
- Need someone to volunteer for training
- Dave will do a balance sheet for this year
- Grill should be cleaned before use this spring
- Radian discount program continued and extended to include a few more known good trainers sold by Cobblestones
- Hot Dog Nights for this year will be 5/1 (Larry), 6/5 (Dave J), 7/10 (Dave V), 8/7 (Mike), and club potluck on 9/4
Comments and Questions
- A question regarding to poisoning of the pond by the landlord came up however we have no word at this time on his intentions
- Dave VerHoef won the raffle for a new NanoPlanes Depron Baby Shark kit with motor donated by Mike. The total proceeds of $27 went to the club.
- If anyone would like to donate an item please contact Mike or bring it to a meeting for the raffle, tickets are $1 and this is a new, fun way to get something out of storage and help raise a little money for the club.
- April 1st at 7:00PM to be held at Cobblestones. Please use the door on the side of the building to enter.
- Meeting adjourned at 7:42PM by vote of members present
- Mike, Larry Weller, Dave Jamrog, David VerHoef, Kenny Ly, Rich Moore, Daniel Thomann, Tom Ziemba, Brian Harvey, Adam Tennant, Tom Schmidt, Jeff Archer, Dennis Tigglman (visitor)