Call to Order
- Meeting called to order at 7:03 PM by President
- Last meeting minutes approved by vote of members present
- $3982.68 in account
- June lease payment and Port-O-John are next expenses
- Hoping for another 5 paid members
Safety Report/Field Maintenance
- Field looks dryer now, not a squishy
- Dave to check fire extinguisher to make sure it is OK and replenish First Aid kit
- All folks should put their name and contact info on plane
- STAY ON THE ROAD! DO NOT DRIVE ON THE GRASS. Seriously if you don’t want to get your car dirty don’t go to the field.
- Scott Storteboom and his son Ryan. Welcome! They will need training
- Tom Wrobleski of West Michigan Aero Bats team. – Looking for folks to join the team and do demo flights at events this summer, three planned.
- KRAMS club on the east side of GR will be having a IMAC event this year. Be sure to check their web site for details.
- Walter’s RC Park in Ionia is new and very large. Will be hosting events this year and worth checking out.
- Grill needs cleaning
- Sign needs to be put up, Dave V to do.
Comments and Questions
- Toledo show is this coming weekend
- Tom Ziemba won the raffle for a biplane donated by Jerry Timmer. Club raised $20
- Saturday May 4th at 9:00AM to be held at the flying field
- Meeting adjourned at 7:40 PM by vote of members present
- Mike, David VerHoef, Aaron Dweitt, Jerry Timmer, Ray Weller, Bill Porter, Rich Moore, Tom Wrobleski (V), Tom Ziemba, Jeff Archer, Larry Weller, Dave Jamrog, Scott Storteboom, Ryan Storteboom