Call to Order
- Meeting called to order at 9:02am by President
- Last meeting minutes approved by vote of members present
- $3866.77 in bank
- This is $800 less than the same month last year
Safety Report/Field Maintenance
- The port-o-jon needs cleaning before winter
- Swap meet costs estimated to be $1300 if we choose to host one. Decision made to pass planning one.
- Board Member nominations: Dave Jamrog for President, Larry Weller for V.P., Chad for Safety Officer, Dave V for Treasurer. Secretary position remains open.
- Motion made and passed to discuss and hold a vote on whether or not to put on the “Big Bird” event for 2014. Vote will be held at October meeting to determine if we want to do it and start the process. This is a great money maker for the club and cash is needed.
- A question as to the bi-laws was brought up related to the nomination and voting process for board members. Bob and Mike to look into it to see if they are correct and bring findings back to the club.
Comments and Questions
- From Mike: Turn out to September meeting(s) is historically low. Is this due to board nominations and if so why?
- Monday October 7th at 7:00PM to be held at Cobblestone Hobby Shop. Use the door off the side alley as the front will be locked.
- Meeting adjourned at 9:37am by vote of members present
- Mike, Bill Porter, Larry Weller, Bob Kovacs, Dave Jamrog, Tom Ziemba, Rich Moore, Ron Nienhuis, Denny Tiggleman, Kenny Ly