Call to Order
- Meeting called to order at 7:05PM by Dave Jamrog
- Tom handed out copies of the last meeting minutes (November 2013). The minutes were briefly reviewed and approved by those in attendance.
- Dave was not present for the meeting, we skipped due to his absence..
Safety Report/Field Maintenance
- Nothing for safety.
- Question was raised about lease renewal, more to follow from Treasurer during our April monthly club meeting
- Members discussed what can we do get more media attention, we reviewed past media attention, i.e. Holland Sentinel article.
- Discussed ideas on sending out an invite to local fellow clubs and invite them to our field for some flying time. Nothing final was determined if this will happen or not
- Discussed if there in interest in scheduling a fun fly event for this summer, to attract new members. This was discussed, but a date and planned was not developed.
- Discussed option to find a indoor flying cite/event. One option suggested was the Boy’s and Girl’s club.
Comments and Questions
- Do we want to continue Monthly hotdog nights, took a vote and agreed to continue. The events will take place the first Wednesday May through August with a Potluck in September. Dave Jamrog will host the first event May 7th.
- April 7, 2014 Cobblestone Hobby
- The meeting adjourned at 7:45PM
- Board Members: Dave Jamrog, Tom Schmidt
- Members: Rich Moore, Ray Weller, Mike Thorp, Jim Hartmann, Mike Rose, Tom Ziemba, Ryan Storteboom