Call to Order
- Meeting called to order at 6:15PM by Dave Jamrog
- Reviewed June meeting minutes, they were approved by members in attendance
- Revised May meeting minutes to reflect there was no Treasurer’s report
- Current club account balance $3,808
- Life members financial contributions will be kept confidential and recorded as donations on the cash flow summary
- The club will be receiving one more lawn mowing bill
- Treasurer’s report was approved by members in attendance
Safety Report/Field Maintenance
- Orange fence repairs are to be coordinated by George Keefe with updates on progressed planned for the August club meeting. The plan is to use the surplus material that came from the Park Township flying site.
- Painting of the pavilion is still planned for the near future and being coordinated by Dave VerHoef
- No new members this month, but the club has had an increase of nine new members so far in 2014
- Randy Schregardus, John Richards, Todd Russel, Rachel Russel
- Dave VerHoef replaced a broken wheel on one of the mobile airplane stands….great job and thank you!
- Dave VerHoef reminded members of the planned July 12th and August 9th “Come-Fly-Event”, mentioned that many helpers will be needed. Cobblestone has allowed the club to post a banner at the entrance of their store promoting the events. Additionally, there are plans to reach out to the Holland Sentinel and WHTC radio station. Hotdogs and soda will be served at both events.
- Reviewed the use of a new sign in form, which allows attendees to place a check next to their names vs. the need to write them out.
- Discussed the possibility of adding a column to the member contact document allowing for the recording of dues paid values. This will aid in better understanding of total revenue for the club.
- Reviewed the option of cleaning up the member list by removing inactive past member names / data.
- No Old Business discussed
- Board to still review “Fun Fly Event”
Comments and Questions
- Thank you Dave for cooking and serving the hotdogs and all the prep work
- August 2, 2014 at 9AM
- The meeting adjourned at 6:45PM
- Bill Porter, Bob Kovacs, Dave Jamrog, David VerHoef, Dennis Tiggleman, Don Breazeale,George Keefe, John Russcher, Mike Rose, Mike, Rich Moore, Ron Nienhuis, Tom Schmidt