Call to Order
- Meeting called to order at 7:05 PM by Dave Jamrog
- Reviewed October meeting minutes, they were approved by members in attendance
- Deposited a donation of $30
- $3,814.62 total balance on the books as of this meeting
- The mowing bill and PO Box renewal are outstanding
- Dave Jamrog sent a letter to Repcolite for the donation of primer and paint
- Treasurer’s report was approved by members in attendance.
- Please remove your prop when working on aircraft electronics. Test the direction of the motor.
- No new members
- No visitors
- No announcements
- Pavilion has a lower board installed around the perimeter. This board is treated and will need to dry over the next 6 to 8 months. It should be ready for paint by May 2015. It will be painted battleship grey.
- Gift to Klingenberg’s of a $50 dollar gift certificate to Salt and Pepper will be given with the lease payment.
Comments and Questions
- West MI Aviation Academy has Saturday indoor flying during winter. There is a $5 entry fee. A flier was handed out.
- A foam plane by West Michigan Park Fliers was shown.
- A Google discussion group has been tested for use for TCAF. All members will be invited to the group after the officer’s upcoming meeting.
- It was requested that next year’s calendar would include special events and kid training days.
- March 2, 2015 at 7:00 PM at Cobblestone Hobby
- Meeting adjourned at 7:40 PM
- Bill Porter, Denny Tiggleman, Rich Moore, Mike, Donald Breazeale, Bob Kovacs, Jim Hartmann, Ray Weller, Larry Weller, Ryan Storteboom, Clayton Russell, Lucas Russcher, John Russcher, Dave Jamrog, David VerHoef, Scott Storteboom