Meeting called to order:
- 9:00 (9AM) by President Dave Jamrog
- Minutes from last meeting reviewed by George Keefe
- Minutes from last meeting approved by member vote
- Reviewed by Treasurer Dave VerHoef
- $2385.89 in account
- Paid $63.55, flowers for Richard Moore funeral
- Number of paid members – 36
- Approved by member vote
Safety Report/Field Maintenance:
- Nothing to report
- Dave VerHoef noted that we need to replace broken fence post on chain link fence. This deferred until spring 2017.
- It was also noted by President Jamrog that maintenance was needed on windsock. This also deferred until spring 2017.
- No new members
- Civic Center indoor flying is under way on Tuesday and Thursdays, 9am-11am
- George Keefe was voted in as the club new Secretary by a unanimous, landslide vote.
Comments and Questions:
- Noted by President Jamrog that club received thank you note from Mrs. Richard Moore. We will truly miss Richard and his great truck that everyone knew was arriving.
- Monday March 6th, 2017 at 7pm at Cobblestone Hobby.
- 9:17am by member vote
- James Hartmann, Dave Jamrog, George Keefe, Kenny Ly, John Russcher, Lucas Russcher, Clayton Russell, Scott Storteboom, Jim Tibbitts, Jerry Timmer, Dave VerHoef, Mort Wright.