Meeting called to order:
- 1903(07:03PM) by President DaveJamrog
- Minutes from last meeting reviewed by David Ver Hoef
- Minutes from last meeting approved by member vote
- Reviewed by Treasurer Dave VerHoef
- As of today we have $3,732.31 in the checkbook.
- The non-profit annual report was submitted at a cost of $20. The next big expense is mowing which will come in December. It looks like we should be in the black for this year.
- 36 members fully paid
- Motion by Mort, 2nd by Bill, Passed
Safety Report/Field Maintenance:
- NOTES FROM SAFETY OFFICER John Russcher:
- During the last combat event, spectators were seated near the building and were advised to be attentive to the airplanes especially during the flights. Mike VA did remind a few spectators to be attentive.
- Motion Mort, 2nd Mike, passed
- New Members:
- Jack Knoblauch, RC Model Sail Racing Club
- Sailing Club: motion to proceed and talk with Steve about using the pond for sailing
- Treasurer David Ver Hoef asked if he could get a debit card for the club. Approved
- For all planned events dates and times, please refer to the Club calendar on our Web and Face Book pages.
Comments and Questions:
- Monday, 5 March 2018 at 1900 (7PM) at the Cobblestone Hobby!
- Meeting adjourned:2000 (8:00PM) by member vote.
- ATTENDEES:Dave Jamrog,John Russcher,Lucas Russcher, Bob Kovacs, Kenny Ly, Jack Knoblauch, Bill McVea, Michael Van Aanhold, David VerHoef, Mort Wright