NOTE: These minutes are preliminary and will not be final until approved by member vote at the next club meeting. Please notify the club secretary John Russcher, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) of any corrections and/or errors as soon as possible.
Zoom Meeting called to order:
- 7:05pm by Dave Jamrog.
Secretary’s Report: John Russcher
- The September 14th meeting minutes were reviewed.
- A motion was made and seconded and the September 14th meeting minutes were approved by member vote.
Treasurer’s Report: Dave Ver Hoef
- The club expenditures and account balances were reviewed. This includes the general fund and Field improvement balances. This information can be found in the member’s only area of the club webpage or by contacting treasure Dave Ver Hoef.
- A motion was made and seconded and the treasures report was approved by member vote.
Safety Report/Field Maintenance: Steve Kastens
Visitors and/or New Members:
Announcements and Upcoming Events:
- The officers will be working on a 2021 event schedule in the upcoming couple months.
- Our current lease is good through the 2024 flying season.
- New field status. There is a small amount of excavating that needs to be done yet. There is one problem low spot that will be taken care of as soon as it is dry enough to get equipment back on the field. The board is working on cost and plans for hardwired electrical to where our future shelter will be located. We would like to plant grass and roll out the geotex fabric as soon as the excavating is finished and the weather allows.
- There was some additional discussion about the electrical hookup.
- Horizon Hobby will be donating another airplane to the club for us to sell tickets and give away at the 2021 Rust-N-Dust event.
- A Member has inquired about donate an airplanes to the club. The club will sell them and use the proceeds for the new field development. If anybody has any airplanes that they would like to donate to the club please contact any club officer.
- Dues – It was recommended to keep our dues as is for the upcoming year. A motion was made and seconded and the dues were approved by member vote.
- 2021 Budget Discussion. Dave Jamrog went through the budget section by section and the board members answered questions. A motion was made and seconded and the 2021 Budget was approved by member vote.
Comments and Questions:
- Monday May 3rd, 2021 at the Club Field
- Meeting adjourned at 8:07pm.
- Members present: Dave Jamrog, Dave VerHoef, Steve Kastens, John Russcher, Scott Storteboom, Mike VanAanhold, Tyler Kastens, Jim Herron, Tom Heetderks, Larry Weller, Mike Tharp, Dave Kingma, Ryan Quelle and Joel Van Oyen