Call to Order
- Meeting called to order at 9:01 by President
- Last meeting minutes approved by vote of members present
- $4035.95 in bank
- Two new members
- Expenses: $49 for hot dog night, and $47 to update fire extinguisher and first aid kit
Safety Report/Field Maintenance
- Grass mowing is a little behind due to wet field
- Weeds are tall at the end of the runway, fly higher
- Rick Dacey
- Chris Dibble
- Hot Dog Night had a great turn out and went well. Thank you Larry!
- Sparta club has lost their field
- Sign is up and grill is cleaned
- Dave will talk to Steve about adding gravel to driveway by the road
- Bob K wants to get rid of the two large picnic tables. A motion was made and seconded but resulted in a No vote.
- Several members said they would like to see a change to the tables to allow work on planes to be done easier. Mort and Larry will look into ideas on how to improve tables for airplane prep.
- Dave suggested a photo directory online as part of the member only area. Send a photo to Dave at the club email address if you want to be part of it.
- Dave says the building needs paint and is to put together a cost estimate to do so.
Comments and Questions
- Steve likes the new charging table.
- Rich suggested folks head the information given in crash stories on the web site so you do not fall victim to the same mistakes. Good information there folks!
- Mike would like to see all members go to the web site and use the Subscribe feature so that new posts on the site will send you an email. This would be helpful instead of the board having to email everyone.
- June 1st at 9:00AM at the field
- Meeting adjourned at 9:36 by vote of members present
- Mike, Larry Weller, Chris Dibble (Guest), Jerry Timmer, Rich Moore, Bob Kovacs, Jim Tibbitts, Bill Porter, Rick Dacey, David VerHoef, Dan Thomann, Ray Weller, Mort Wright, Kenny Ly, Steve Post, Ron Neinhuis