Call to Order
- Meeting called to order at 9:01am by President
- Last meeting minutes approved by vote of members present
- $3775.95 in account
- 2nd lease payment has been made
Safety Report/Field Maintenance
- Dave V asked landlord about adding gravel to the end of the drive by street, he is working on it
- Maury Decoster (not present)
- There will be an IMAC event at the new Walter’s RC Park
- Per the discussion from last month regarding tables a motion was made and passed to get rid of the large round picnic table. Bob K will handle the deed.
- Discussion was had regarding ways to make more money for the club. One suggestion was a spring swap meet to be held at the Civic Center. More discussion is needed on this topic before moving forward.
- Members expressed interest in a cookout event to host members from other area clubs. To be held on a weeknight near the end of June. (End of June suggested.) WE NEED VOLUNTEERS TO ASSIST WITH THIS TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.
- A “recruitment” or “come fly with us” event was also suggested to be hosted on June 22nd to allow folks to come out and fly with us, buddy box, and so forth. WE NEED VOLUNTEERS TO ASSIST WITH THIS TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Comments and Questions
- Saturday July 13th at 9:00am at the club field
- Meeting adjourned at 9:49 by vote of members present
- Mike, Aaron DeWitt, David VerHoef, Ron Neinhuis, Rich Moore, Bob Kovacs, Larry Weller, Mort Wright, Bill Porter, Jerry Timmer, Kenny Ly, Peter Ly, Tom Schmidt, Brian Austin