Meeting called to order:
- July 11 at 9:00 AM
- June meeting minutes were approved by all members in attendance.
- The bank account currently contains $3,053.54.
- Disbursements for the month were to John Russcher for $58.87 for the June Hot Dog night and $43.82 for the July Hot Dog night.
- 2nd half lease payment of $500 to the owner.
- Received dues of $60 and a $6 donation which were deposited.
- $63 are outstanding for the driveway rock.
- 28 members have paid in
Safety Report/Field Maintenance:
- No new items
- Safety committee is yet to have their first meeting
- There were no new members present
- There were no visitors present
- Next kids flying event is July 25 at 9 am. Please invite kids, neighbors, etc. Will spend time teaching safety at this meeting.
- CARDS giant scale is the weekend of July 18.
- Crushed concrete was installed in driveway.
- Tom Schmidt will not seek the secretary position for next year. Nominations will be made at the August 1 meeting.
Comments and Questions:
- Appreciation was expressed for the driveway repairs.
- August 1 at the club field, 9AM
- at 9:20AM
Meeting attendees: Dave Jamrog, Donald Breazeale, Mike, Ron Nienhuis, Bill Porter, Rich Moore, Scott Storteboom, George Keefe, Larry Weller, Mike Rose, Denny Tiggleman, Dan Thomann, Bob Kovacs, Jim Tibbitts, Ray Weller