Meeting called to order:
- 7:00PM by President Dave J.
- Bob K noted the rule numbers in the meeting minutes may not have been correct for his suggested modification.
- Previous meeting minutes approved with correction.
- Check to Dave V. for State of Michigan non profit of $20. (CC payment required on internet)
- $3082.50 current balance
- Last year was $3776.22 at this time
- Bill for port-o-jon pumping will be coming
- Treasurer report approved by vote of members present
Safety Report/Field Maintenance:
- John received comments on new rule discussion. Decided not to meet and to recommend officers look over existing rules and propose changes at March meeting.
- We are within 5 mile radius required to talk to airport Ron L at West Michigan airport approves of our activity per discussion with Dave J. Dave also contacted Lisa J at AMA via email relaying that information and that there is an existing agreement (verbal) with the airport. She says that will suffice with the AMA.
- Dave will post “See and Avoid” guidelines at field. Mike to post on website.
- Dave notes flying alone goes against the guideline but says to use caution in the event of aircraft and medical emergencies.
- Lisa (AMA) and club to consider this item complete.
- Civic center flying begins 10/6/15. Jim H. has coordinated and a schedule will be released.
- Generally Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:00a – 11:00a.
- Wednesday 10/7 will be a learn to fly event from 6:30 until ?? weather permitting.
- Card sent to Jerry T. and appreciated.
- Street sign to be taken down end of October by Dave V for winter storage at Cobblestones.
- Sign from shelter to be removed to be stored at Cobblestones as well. Mike debated the wear and tear from moving and storing it versus leaving it up during the winter (Wasn’t it weather proof?)
- Scott produced a memo to the AMA regarding the grant with pictures and verbiage regarding how money was used and thanking them for the grant.
- TCAF kids flying event at club field Wednesday October 7th at 6:30 weather permitting.
- Civic center flying begins 10/6 on Tuesday and Thursday 9:00am – 11:00am
- KRAMS Swap Meet October 25th at 9:00am – 1:00PM. More details here
- Pot Of Gold Swap Meet Saturday November 7th. More details here
Comments and Questions:
- Monday November 2nd at 7:00pm at Cobblestones (Last meeting for 2015)
- 7:27PM by member vote
Lucas R, John R, Dave J, Dave V, Mike T, Bob K, Ray W, Rich M, Bill P, Larry W