Meeting called to order:
- 1902 (7:02PM) by President Dave Jamrog
- Minutes from last meeting reviewed by George Keefe
- Minutes from last meeting approved by member vote
- Reviewed by Treasurer Dave VerHoef
- Dues collected=$1080.00
- New Expenses:
- Exp Field Rent=$500.00
- Exp Lawn Service=$855.00
- Business Exp(Includes AMA Dues($120))=$429.89
- $1340.53 in account
- NEW MEMBERS: Steve Kastens. WELCOME!!!
- # OF PAID MEMBERS: 29 paid members (Includes lifetime members)
- Approved by member vote
Safety Report/Field Maintenance:
- NOTES FROM SAFETY OFFICER: Nothing to report. No real field activity during winter months.
- Steve Kastens. Again WELCOME!
- 15 April: Suburban Barnstormers Swap Meet in Wheaton, IL
- Wind soak repair pending warmer weather.
- Two airplanes for training donated to the club by Brian Austin! Thank You, Brian!
- The Club did apply for a new AMA Grant for 2017. More community oriented with the goal of recruiting new Club members. Also, to include Quad Training and Club advertising.
- Noted by Club Treasurer that our cash flow is trending in the negative direction. Some thoughts presented to turn the trend positive:
- Recruit new members (see events below)
- Possible change to the Bi-Laws concerning lifetime membership. Possible change to dues policy. This is deferred for further discussion/ideas at next Club meeting.
- The Club now has a Face Book page. Those that can, please visit and “LIKE” the page and invite your fiends to “LIKE” the page. This will be a great way to promote our hobby to our friends and family. https://www.facebook.com/TulipCityAirForce/ (right click then select open in a new tab)
- John Russcher briefed the meeting on Combat Streamer competition. Sounds like great fun. Anyone still interested that has not signed up, please contact John Russcher( 616-836-8489 or firstname.lastname@example.org). For the schedule of these events, please refer to the Club calendar on the Club Web page and Face Book page
- A club fun fly is scheduled for May 27th at 9:30am. Contact John Russcher with questions (616-836-8489 or email@example.com).
- Club hot dog nights will be the first Wednesday of the month, starting on May 5th. They are always a fun time.
- For all planned events dates and times, please refer to the Club calendar on our Web and Face Book pages.
Comments and Questions:
- 3 April 2017 at 1900 (7PM) Cobblestone Hobby.
- 2000 (8PM) by member vote
- ATTENDEES: Brian Austin, Aaron DeWitt, James Hartmann, Dave Jamrog, Steve Kastens, George Keefe, Bill Porter, John Russcher, Lucas Russcher, Scott Storteboom, Mike Tharp, Dave VerHoef, Larry Weller, Ray Weller