Meeting called to order:
- 0900(09:00AM) by President DaveJamrog
- Minutes from last meeting reviewed by George Keefe
- Minutes from last meeting approved by member vote
- Reviewed by Treasurer Dave VerHoef
- As of today we have $3,850.77 in the checkbook.
- $345.98 revenues from Combat Events. The majority of this is because of the outstanding efforts of John Russcher. His personal efforts to plan, organize, and execute this fun event were above and beyond the TCAF call to duty. THANK YOU JOHN!
- Prior to October, I must submit the non-profit annual report at a cost of $20. The next big expense is mowing which will come in December. It looks like we should be in the black for this year.
Safety Report/Field Maintenance:
- NOTES FROM SAFETY OFFICER John Russcher:
- Concerns were noted about the safety of guests and observers during events such as Come and Fly, and Combat Competitions and any other events when observers are present. The specific concern is how to keep people safe if a pilot loses control of a plane and the plane flies past the safety line towards observers.
- Spectators will be briefed in future for events drawing increased spectator interest.
- New Members:
- Jack Knoblauch, RC Model Sail Racing Club
- Club potluck Wednesday night @ 6pm (1800), 6 September 2017 was a fantastic success. Thank you all who attended and presented outstanding food!
- 2018 Club Officer Nominations. Election today.
- See “Events” below
- It is time to nominate and elect Club Officers for calendar year 2018.
- Current officers have volunteered to continue in office(if desired by the membership) and are incumbent candidates for the elections.
- Vote conducted: Current Administration remains for year 2018. Approved by all members present at today’s meeting.
- Jack Knoblauch, RC Model Sail Racing Club briefed members on how adding model RC Sailing to the Club Charter would impact Club operations.
- Potential for additional 12 to 15 member addition to TCAF.
- Everything looks positive for adding this venue to the Club Charter.
- Additional discussion and vote to approve this addition deferred to next Club Meeting.
- For all planned events dates and times, please refer to the Club calendar on our Web and Face Book pages.
Comments and Questions:
- Monday, 2October 2017 at 1900 (7PM) at the Cobblestone Hobby!
- Meeting adjourned:0944 (09:44AM) by member vote.
- ATTENDEES:Dave Jamrog,George Keefe,Jack Knoblauch, Bill McVea, Bill Porter,Ryan StorteBoom, Scott Storteboom, Mike Tharp, Michael Van Aanhold, David VerHoef, Larry Weller, Ray Weller, Mort Wright