Meeting called to order:
- 1902(07:02PM) by Safety Officer John Ruscher. (Dave Jamrog out of town and not available for this meeting)
- Minutes from last meeting reviewed by George Keefe
- Minutes from last meeting approved by member vote
- Reviewed by Treasurer Dave VerHoef
- As of today we have $2700.81 in the checkbook.
- Various expenses, such as field rent, mowing expenses, porta-poti costs were paid during this reporting period
- 22 members fully paid for 2018
- Report approved by member vote
Safety Report/Field Maintenance:
- NOTES FROM SAFETY OFFICER John Russcher:
- No safety issues this period.
- New Members:
- Justin Boetsma provided a brief self biography to members present.
- Refer to Calendar of Events.
- Sailing Club: motion to proceed and talk with Steve about using the pond for sailing
- Completed and approved with owner.
- Club now has a debit card in possession of the Club Treasurer.
- Anchoring down of new tables at the field still needs to be completed as the weather improves.
- Changes to Bi-Laws and Club Membership Application (copies of both where provided to all members via email prior to this meeting) where discussed and changes/corrections requested.
- Minor editorial changes where made.
- Final approval shall be at the next meeting in April 2018 by member vote.
- For all planned events dates and times, please refer to the Club calendar on our Web and Face Book pages.
Comments and Questions:
- Monday, 2 April 2018 at 1900 (7PM) at the Cobblestone Hobby!
- Meeting adjourned:2000 (8:00PM) by member vote.
- ATTENDEES: Justin Boetsma, Steve Kastens, George Keefe, Mike Rose, John Russcher, Lucas Russcher, Mike Tharp, Michael Van Aanhold, David VerHoef, Ray Weller.