NOTE: THESE MINUTES ARE PRELIMINARY AND WILL NOT BE FINAL UNTIL APPROVED, BY MEMBER VOTE, AT THE NEXT CLUB MEETING. IN THE FUTURE, MINUTES WILL BE POSTED ON THE CLUB WEB PAGE ASAP FOLLOWING EACH MEETING TO ENSURE ALL MEMBERS HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW CLUB MEETING MINUTES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOLLOWING EACH MEETING. PLEASE NOTIFY THE CLUB SECRETARY (CURRENTLY GEORGE KEEFE), VIA EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org), OF ANY CORRECTIONS AND/OR ERRORS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Meeting called to order:
- 07:02PM by Dave Jamrog
- Minutes from last meeting reviewed Secretary George Keefe
- Minutes from last meeting approved by member vote
- Reviewed by John Russcher
- As of today we have $3,245.84 in the checkbook.
- Currently 34 members (out of 37 members) have paid current 2018 dues.
- 11 sailing club members will join as associate members.
- Two new flying members have joined, Michael Bingham and Scott Bunting.
- Report approved by member vote.
Safety Report/Field Maintenance:
- NOTES FROM SAFETY OFFICER John Russcher:
- Club needs to purchase a Life Ring for the pond since the new model sailing activities will be commencing..
- New Members:
- Tom Heetderks. Application given to Secretary (George Keefe) at the meeting. Dues still payable.
- Calendar on the website and Facebook are updated.
- The website is now a paid service so it no longer will have adds on it.
- Mike T. will rework the layout over the next month. Mike completed his rework. BRAVO ZULU!!! GREAT JOB!!
- For all planned events dates and times, please refer to the Club calendar on our Web and Face Book pages.
Comments and Questions:
- Saturday, June 2 at 9:00 am at the field
- Meeting adjourned: (09:17PM) by member vote. Fantastic day, weather wise, and members wanted to get flying!
- ATTENDEES: Dave Jamrog, Dale Kardux, Steve Kastens, Tyler Kastens, George Keefe, Bob Kovacs, Kenny Ly, Ron Nienhuis, Mike Rose, John Russcher, Scott Storteboom, Mike Tharp, Jim Tibbitts, Roger Woltman, Mort Wright……..Tom Heetderks was at the meeting and provided documents for becoming a TCAF meeting.