NOTE: THESE MINUTES ARE PRELIMINARY AND WILL NOT BE FINAL UNTIL APPROVED, BY MEMBER VOTE, AT THE NEXT CLUB MEETING. PLEASE NOTIFY THE CLUB SECRETARY JOHN RUSSCHER, VIA EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org) OF ANY CORRECTIONS AND/OR ERRORS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Meeting called to order:
- 7:03pm by Dave Jamrog
- Minutes from last meeting were posted on TCAF Web page for review. No edits or errors were brought up by email or at this meeting.
- The March meeting minutes were approved by member vote.
- Treasurer Dave Ver Hoef reviewed the clubs account balance and expenditures. This information can be found in the member’s only area of the club webpage or by contacting Dave Ver Hoef.
- Received money from combat entry fees and the first batch of combat kits sales.
- The 2nd half of the 2019 field lease payment is coming up.
- The treasures report was approved by member vote.
Safety Report/Field Maintenance:
- Safety Officer George Keefe was not present but posted his first TCAF Safety Gram 001 on the web site and Facebook page.
- Hot dog Night will be Wednesday the 5th at 6pm with Combat to follow at 6:30. The Taylor street property owners were invited but did not attend due to being very busy on the farm.
- Scott is updating the Michigan forms per the request of the IRS. If you would like more details about this please contact any of the officers.
- Taylor street site. No new updates at this time. The owners are very busy with farm related business.
- Next combat events is June 19th, July 1st, July 17th, July 31st at 6:30 with hot dogs being served before the event at 6pm.
- For all planned events dates and times, please refer to the Club calendar on our Web and Face Book pages.
Comments and Questions:
- Mowing schedule for Taylor Street will be set up once the field dries out and we can get back on it.
- Monday, August 5th, 2019 at 7pm at the Club 146th Ave Field
- 7:39pm meeting adjourned.
- Dave Jamrog, John Russcher, Scott Storteboom, Dave Ver Hoef, Mike Tharp, Justin Boetsma, Tom Heetderks, Larry Weller, Mike VanAanhold, Bill Porter, Bob Kovacs, Ray Weller, Kenny Ly, Steve Kastens, Jay Goeke, Ryan Storteboom, Lucas Russcher