NOTE: These minutes are preliminary and will not be final until approved by member vote at the next club meeting. Please notify the club secretary John Russcher, via email (email@example.com) of any corrections and/or errors as soon as possible.
Meeting called to order:
- 7:00pm by Dave Jamrog
- Read the August 17th, 2020 meeting minutes.
- The August 17th meeting minutes were approved by member vote.
Treasurer’s Report: Dave Ver Hoef
- 54 members currently, 15 new this year.
- The club expenditures and account balances were reviewed. This includes the general fund and Field improvement balances. This information can be found in the member’s only area of the club webpage or by contacting treasure Dave Ver Hoef.
- The treasures report was approved by member vote.
Safety Report/Field Maintenance: Steve Kastens
- No known incidents this past month at the field.
- Flight stations were re zip tied.
- Please pick up and take care of your garbage.
- Any safety concerns can be posted in the Discord safety channel.
- The safety report was approved by member vote.
Visitors and/or New Members:
Announcements and Upcoming Events:
- Officer Slate – All current club officers are willing to continue. A motion was made to approve the officer slate. This was approved by member vote.
- Field Update: Dave Snyder to start moving dirt and leveling the field later in the week. The Geotext material will be ordered later in the week also.
- Any budget request can be submitted to the officers at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put 2021 Budget in the subject line.
- New Club Rules. There was some discussion and clarification on a couple items. No changes were made. A motion was made and the new rules were approved by member vote.
Comments and Questions:
- January 11th, 2021 – Location To Be Determined.
- Meeting adjourned at 7:46pm.
- Members present: Dave Jamrog, Dave VerHoef, Steve Kastens, John Russcher, Scott Storteboom, Mike VanAanhold, Tyler Kastens, Jeff Kubascik, Ray Weller, John VanBaren, Bill Porter, Jim Tibbitts, Jim Herron, Sid Jansma, Sherwyn Lamer, Russ Verbrugge and Tom Heetderks