NOTE: These minutes are preliminary and will not be final until approved by member vote at the next club meeting. Please notify the club secretary John Russcher, via email (email@example.com) of any corrections and/or errors as soon as possible.
Meeting called to order:
- 7:05pm by Dave Jamrog
- Minutes from the July 27th meeting were posted on TCAF Web page for review.
- The July 27th meeting minutes were approved by member vote.
Treasurer’s Report: Dave Ver Hoef
- Portable Toilet was pumped out.
- Sold $845 worth of airplane giveaway tickets.
- Took in approximately $300 on hot dog nights and $466 on pilot fees so far.
- The club expenditures and account balances were reviewed. This includes the general fund and Field improvement balances. This information can be found in the member’s only area of the club webpage or by contacting treasure Dave Ver Hoef.
- The treasures report was approved by member vote.
Safety Report/Field Maintenance: Steve Kastens
- Had a finger get cut during combat. The person was bandaged up and continued to fly.
- New club rules were reviewed and the vote was tabled until the September meeting.
- The safety report was approved by member vote.
Visitors and/or New Members:
- Sid Jansma Jr. visited and is planning on joining. Sid fly a full scale Mooney in the past.
Announcements and Upcoming Events:
- John Russcher to email about shed.
- Dave VerHoef requested to start a New Mower Fund of $1,500. A motion was made, seconded and approved to set up a New Mower Fund with $1,500.
Comments and Questions:
- September 14th, 7pm at the field.
- Meeting adjourned.
- Members present: Dave Jamrog, Dave VerHoef, Steve Kastens, Mike VanAanhold, Tyler Kastens, Bob Kovacs, Jeff Kubascik, RJ Selby, Ray Weller, Larry Weller, Jerry Timmer, John VanBaren, Ryan Quellet and Bill Porter