NOTE: THESE MINUTES ARE PRELIMINARY AND WILL NOT BE FINAL UNTIL APPROVED, BY MEMBER VOTE, AT THE NEXT CLUB MEETING. IN THE FUTURE, MINUTES WILL BE POSTED ON THE CLUB WEB PAGE ASAP FOLLOWING EACH MEETING TO ENSURE ALL MEMBERS HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW CLUB MEETING MINUTES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOLLOWING EACH MEETING. PLEASE NOTIFY THE CLUB SECRETARY (CURRENTLY GEORGE KEEFE), VIA EMAIL (email@example.com), OF ANY CORRECTIONS AND/OR ERRORS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Meeting called to order:
- ~1830 (06:30PM) by Dave Jamrog
- Minutes from last meeting posted on TCAF Web page for review.
- Since meeting minutes will be posted on the Web Page as soon as possible following the meeting, there will not be a complete reading of the past minutes at meetings. (Time Management concerns)
- Minutes from last meeting approved by member vote
- Reviewed by Treasurer Dave Verhoff
- approved by member vote.
Safety Report/Field Maintenance:
- Safety Officer John Russcher brief:
- No issues reported.
- Calendar on the website and Facebook are updated.
- Concerns about losing flying field.
- In the short term we are trying to placate the field owner so we have time to find a new field.
- We have had a call with Tony Stillman of the AMA. He is their flying site assistance coordinator. Tony gave us a lot of good ideas and strategy. He will provide guidance throughout the process.
- We have a rough draft of a survey for the membership. The survey should be sent out within the next two weeks. It will be available on either paper or online. We are hoping everyone will participate.
- Tony Stillman suggested that we create a short document that discusses what we do to help with providing information to potential land owners. This is our next task.
- Dave Jamrog and Dave Ver Hoef are trying to catch Steve to discuss weeds in the pond.
- For all planned events dates and times, please refer to the Club calendar on our Web and Face Book pages.
Comments and Questions:
- Wednesday, 11 July 2018 at 1800(6PM)at the field. July hotdog night is also at this time.
- Time adjourned not recorded.
Scott Storteboom, Dave J. Dave VH., Mike T, Ray W., Larry W., Bill P., (a complete muster was not obtained)