Posted on 17 September 2018 by TCAF
NOTE: THESE MINUTES ARE PRELIMINARY AND WILL NOT BE FINAL UNTIL APPROVED, BY MEMBER VOTE, AT THE NEXT CLUB MEETING. IN THE FUTURE, MINUTES WILL BE POSTED ON THE CLUB WEB PAGE ASAP FOLLOWING EACH MEETING TO ENSURE ALL MEMBERS HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW CLUB MEETING MINUTES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOLLOWING EACH MEETING. PLEASE NOTIFY THE CLUB SECRETARY (CURRENTLY GEORGE KEEFE), VIA EMAIL (email@example.com), OF ANY CORRECTIONS AND/OR ERRORS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Meeting called to order:
- 0900 (09:00am) by Dave Jamrog
- Minutes from last meeting posted on TCAF Web page for review.
- Since meeting minutes will be posted on the Web Page as soon as possible following the meeting, there will not be a complete reading of the past minutes at meetings. (Time Management concerns)
- Minutes from last meeting approved by member vote
- Reviewed by Treasurer Dave Verhoff
- Details are for members only and can be obtained and reviewed on TCAF WEB Page in the Members Only Area.
- approved by member vote.
Safety Report/Field Maintenance:
- Safety Officer John Russcher brief:
- John reminded all to disarm plane before handling after landing (either controlled of crash landing)
- Mort Wright also noted the importance of range checks.
- Calendar on the website and Facebook updated.
- Concerns about losing flying field.
- In the short term we are trying to placate the field owner so we have time to find a new field.
- Dave Verhoff stated that a Real estate friend of his will list a search for potential new club flying sites.
- Scott Storteboom is preparing a Club Information Power Point presentation to show to owners of potential flying sites.
- Election of next year’s officers was conducted and the results by the voting of members present as follows:
- President: Dave Jamfog
- Vice President: Scot Storeboom
- Treasurer: Dave Verhoef
- Secretary: John Russcher
- The newly elected officer’s term will begin on October 1 2018 in accordance with Article 5, Section B, Part 4 of TCAF BI-LAWS
- For all planned events dates and times, please refer to the Club calendar on our Web and Face Book pages.
Comments and Questions:
- Monday, 08 October 2018 at 1900(7PM) at Cobblestone Hobby in Holland.
- 0924 (09:24am) meeting adjourned.
- Dave Jamrog, George Keefe, Bill Porter, Ryan Storteboom, Scott Storteboom, Michael VanAanhold, David Verhoef, Larry Weller, Mort Wright