NOTE: THESE MINUTES ARE PRELIMINARY AND WILL NOT BE FINAL UNTIL APPROVED, BY MEMBER VOTE, AT THE NEXT CLUB MEETING. PLEASE NOTIFY THE CLUB SECRETARY JOHN RUSSCHER, VIA EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org) OF ANY CORRECTIONS AND/OR ERRORS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Meeting called to order:
- 7:03pm by Dave Jamrog
- Minutes from Aprils meeting were posted on TCAF Web page for review.
- The April meeting minutes were approved by member vote.
- Treasurer Dave Ver Hoef reviewed the clubs account balance and expenditures. This information can be found in the member’s only area of the club webpage or by contacting Dave Ver Hoef.
- The treasures report was approved by member vote.
Safety Report/Field Maintenance:
- Safety Officer George Keefe talked about his plans to start a “lessons learned” monthly report.
- 501c3 Update – We supplied more info twice and are now waiting on the final approval.
- Lawn Tractor: John Russcher and Justin Boetsma ran across a used Wheel Horse Garden Tractor. It has a kohler 12 hp motor, 42″ rear discharge deck, wheel weights, wheel chains and plow blade. They paid $300 and offered it to the club for that amount. A motion was made to purchase the tractor from John and Justin allowing 10 days for anybody not at the meeting to comment on this purchase.
- New Field: 8427 Taylor Street. All communication with the land owners need to go through Dave, John and Scott.
- We received permission to store a lawn mower at the Taylor street site.
- Reminder that combat starts in a couple weeks on Wednesday May 22nd.
Comments and Questions:
- Monday, June 3rd, 2019 at 7pm at the Club 146th Ave Field
- 7:52pm meeting adjourned.
Dave Jamrog, John Russcher, Scott Storteboom, Dave Ver Hoef, George Keefe, Mike Tharp, Justin Boetsma, Mike VanAanhold, Mike Rose, Allen Hatfield, Garrett VanDerDuim