NOTE: These minutes are preliminary and will not be final until approved by member vote at the next club meeting. Please notify the club secretary John Russcher, via email (email@example.com) of any corrections and/or errors as soon as possible.
Meeting called to order:
- 7:00pm by Dave Jamrog
Secretary’s Report: John Russcher
- Minutes from September were posted on TCAF Web page for review. No edits or errors were brought up by email or at this meeting.
- The September meeting minutes were approved by member vote.
Treasurer’s Report: Dave Ver Hoef
- The club expenditures and account balance was reviewed. This information can be found in the member’s only area of the club webpage or by contacting treasure Dave Ver Hoef.
- The treasures report was approved by member vote.
Safety Report/Field Maintenance: Steve Kastens
- George Keefe passed on 2 Safety Grams to Steve Kastens. Steve will post them to the Facebook and Webpage in the future.
- Taylor Street needs a fire extinguisher, first aid kit and directions to the field for first responders. Steve Kastens will coordinate the development of these items with Dave Jamrog.
- Dan Athey – Dan was a member of TCAF in the past and is considering rejoining.
Announcements and Upcoming Events:
- The Fall Ball Fun Fly Event that was scheduled for Saturday October 12th was canceled due to poor weather.
- For information regarding club events please refer to the club calendar on our web page or our Facebook page.
- Dave Jamrog has not talked to Steve Klingenberg as of yet about getting out of our Lease at the end of 2019. This is due to not being able to finalize a lease with the Ferwerda’s for Taylor Street property yet.
- A motion to amend the September’s motion regarding contacting Steve Klingenberg about the clubs lease agreement was made. The new motion is as follows “Mr. Klingenberg should not be contacted until the club has a signed lease for the Taylor Rd. site.”
- Contact Dewind Field and Harry’s Field to advise them of our activities at the Taylor Street site.
- We are still working on the possibility of getting some dirt for the Taylor Street site.
- No new business
Comments and Questions:
- Monday, March 2nd, 2020 at 7pm at Cobblestone Crafts and Hobbies
- 7:52pm meeting adjourned.
- Nice to see the 16 members present at the October meeting.
- Members present: Dave Jamrog, John Russcher, Mike Tharp, Mike VanAanhold, Bill Porter, Ray Weller, Steve Kastens, Tyler Kastens, Garrett Van Der Duim, Mike Rose, Larry Weller, Mort Wright, Bob Kovacs, Dave Ver Hoef, Justin Boetsma and Scott Storteboom