NOTE: These minutes are preliminary and will not be final until approved by member vote at the next club meeting. Please notify the club secretary John Russcher, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) of any corrections and/or errors as soon as possible.
Meeting called to order:
- 7:06pm by Dave Jamrog
Secretary’s Report: John Russcher
- The May 10th 2021 meeting minutes were posted on the web site for review.
- A motion was made and seconded and the May 10th 2021 meeting minutes were approved by member vote.
Treasurer’s Report: Dave VerHoef
- The club expenditures and account balances were reviewed. This includes the general fund and field improvement balances. This information can be found in the member’s only area of the club webpage or by contacting treasure Dave VerHoef.
- The AMA field improvement grant in the amount of $3,000 was received.
- A motion was made and seconded and the treasures report was approved by member vote.
Safety Report/Field Maintenance: Steve Kastens(Dave VerHoef reporting)
- A new first aid kit is under the charging table.
- The fire extinguisher is back and attached to the charging table.
- The first aid information sheet is posted on the charging table. If was suggested to also post this on the club website.
- A motion was made and seconded and the safety report was approved by member vote.
Visitors and/or New Members:
- One visitor, Keith. Keith was a member of TCAF when we were flying by Brinks Farms on the south side of Holland.
Announcements and Upcoming Events:
- Officer Nominations. All the current officers are willing to continue for another year. No additional nominations were received.
- President – Dave Jamrog
- Vice President – Scott Storteboom
- Secretary – John Russcher
- Treasure – Dave VerHoef
- Safety Officer – Steve Kastens
- There was a short discussion about purchase a load of dirt to fill in the low spots in the parking area and were we trenched for the electrical wires for the charging table and shed. A motion was made and seconded to purchase whatever amount of dirt that would needed to fill all the low areas.
Comments and Questions:
- Monday, September 20th at the Club Field
- Meeting adjourned at 7:31pm.
- Members present: Dave Jamrog, Dave VerHoef, John Russcher, Mike VanAanhold, Ron Nienhuis, Ray Weller, RJ Selby, Sherwyn Lamer, Russ Verbrugge, Brian Carpenter, Matt Plaggemeyer, Noel Miller, Ray Klein and Tom Heetderks