NOTE: These minutes are preliminary and will not be final until approved by member vote at the next club meeting. Please notify the club secretary John Russcher, via email (email@example.com) of any corrections and/or errors as soon as possible.
Meeting called to order:
- 7:02pm by Dave Jamrog
Secretary’s Report: John Russcher
- The August 23rd 2021 meeting minutes were posted on the web site for review.
- A motion was made and seconded. The August 23rd 2021 meeting minutes were approved by member vote.
Treasurer’s Report: Dave VerHoef
- The club expenditures and account balances were reviewed. This includes the general fund and field improvement balances. This information can be found in the member’s only area of the club webpage or by contacting treasure Dave VerHoef.
- We have 58 members which includes youth and life members.
- A motion was made and seconded. The treasures report was approved by member vote.
Safety Report/Field Maintenance: Steve Kastens
- When entering the property please turn left at the Y. Phil would like us to not go back his trailer.
Visitors and/or New Members:
- One visitor, Rob Wetterholt. Rob is part of the West Michigan Soring Society and is interested in joining TCAF.
Announcements and Upcoming Events:
- Final Streamer Combat on September 22nd.
- Field closed at 3pm on Saturday September 25th for a Wedding onsite.
- Member cookout on Monday September 27th starting at 5:30pm.
- 1st Annual Autumn EDF Jet Rally will be held on October 9th, registration 9am, pilots meeting 9:45, flying 10am – 4pm.
- Voting on the Officer slate. The nominations are as follows.
- President – Dave Jamrog
- Vice President – Scott Storteboom
- Secretary – John Russcher
- Treasure – Dave VerHoef
- Safety Officer – Steve Kastens
- A motion was made and seconded. The officer slate was approved by member vote.
- The officers will be having a officer meeting on Thursday September 23rd to discuss the timing of getting dirt delivered and reseeding specific areas.
Comments and Questions:
- January. Date, location and time will be determined in December. This will be our 2022 budget meeting.
- Meeting adjourned at 7:30pm.
- Members present: Dave Jamrog, Dave VerHoef, John Russcher, Steve Kastens, Tyler Kastens, Mike VanAanhold, Ron Nienhuis, Noel Miller, Larry Weller, Jo VanOyen and Rob Wetterholt