NOTE: These minutes are preliminary and will not be final until approved by member vote at the next club meeting. Please notify the club secretary John Russcher, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) of any corrections and/or errors as soon as possible.
Meeting called to order:
- 7:00pm by Dave Jamrog
Secretary’s Report: John Russcher
- The January 24th, 2022 meeting minutes were posted on the web site for review. One edit was made and they were reposted.
- A motion was made and seconded. The January 9th, 2022 meeting minutes were approved by member vote.
Treasurer’s Report: Dave VerHoef
- The club expenditures and account balances were reviewed. This includes the general fund, field improvement fund, mower and geotex replacement funds. This information can be found in the member’s only area of the club webpage or by contacting treasure Dave VerHoef.
- At the time of this meeting there are 57 members. This includes 4 grandfathered in life members and one new member that joined at the meeting.
- The field lease and the AMA charter were both paid in March 2022
- The drain tile work was completed and the $1,000 was paid out of the new field fund.
- A motion was made and seconded. The treasures report was approved by member vote.
Safety Report/Field Maintenance: Steve Kastens
- The flight line fence after the meeting.
- The first air kit is under the charging table in a plastic box.
- There is a fire extinguisher mounted to the leg of the charging table.
- There was some discussion about the underground wire that has one power leg not working. We are going to use a meter to do some more investigation to try to find where the break is.
Visitors and/or New Members:
- No visitors
Announcements and Upcoming Events:
- The upcoming event schedule was reviewed.
- The drain pipe was installed and is draining water to from the parking area/driveway to the drainage ditch on the west side of the road.
- We are getting two 10-yard loads of dirt delivered once the parking area is dry enough for the dump truck to drive on it. Once we know when the dirt will be delivered, we will use it to fill in the low spots to help the water to flow to the drain.
- New members Tom Cudney and Matt Helms introduced themselves.
Comments and Questions:
- Talked about the electric fence and were it is located for the new members.
- The next scheduled meeting will be in August. The date, location and time will be announced by email in July.
- Meeting adjourned at 7:31pm.
- Members present: Dave Jamrog, Scott Storteboom, Dave VerHoef, John Russcher, Steve Kastens, Tyler Kastens, Mike VanAanhold, Noel Miller, Bill Rowlee, Larry Weller, Tom Cudney, Bob Kovacs, Kenny Ly, John VanBaren, Ray Weller and Matt Helms.